A creative person doesn't need a manual to be creative in whatever he does and perspectives don't come written in books. Confused? Well, try and remember the last time you constructed something creative or saw an art which inspired you. The people who made it did not go through a special kind of training but had a different eye to see the world through it. The people we're talking about have made hundreds of keyholes but never saw the world through one of those.
Architects and builders, no matter how creative they are but they also are humans and to err is human - remember? The following collection of images is based on the out-of-the-world creativity applied by them. They happened to apply a little over the edge creativity and the following pictures show just how it went wrong.
Just remember, don't try and ask any of your house's architects for these blunders.
Planning, implementation and execution, these are the three major steps to frame a structure. No doubt, we prefer to hire genius professionals who are supposed to be good at their jobs. Just keep this one thing in mind that the end result would meet your desired level only when you keep a close watch.
2. For all those, who need no privacy.
3. I don't think wheelchairs can step up the stairs.
4. Okay, I can expect this from a dumb architect.
5. Hats off to whoever the architect is.
6. Chimney and a window, what a brilliant combination.
7. What an entrance, man!
8. No need of stairs, Wow!
9. The route to hell.
10. Was that pre-planned?
11. An escalator towards heaven.
12. That must be a trick to escape.
13. No words for this masterpiece.
14. Don't worry man, no one will see your PIN number.